As the first woman and youngest person elected to the Clinton County Legislature, I served ten years, including two years as Chairperson.
Announcement ensures a united GOP in run-up to November’s general election
Ending months of speculation, Matt Doheny has endorsed Republican candidate Elise Stefanik in the race for New York's 21st District.
In a swing through the region, Matt Funiciello connected with voters and discussed the three issues underpinning his campaign
GOP candidate for Attorney General visits Lake Placid to discuss issues facing the North Country, including guns, drugs and the Clean Water Act
At the June 19 town board meeting a correspondence was received by the board from councilman Robert Lee. The letter, read by Supervisor Steve McNally, was a request for the board to accept Lee’s resignation as councilman effective immediately.
Elise Stefanik has defeated Matt Doheny by a wide margin, concluding a contentious Republican primary race for the 21st Congressional District seat.
As the fight over the fate of Frontier Town enters the courtroom, local residents rally in support of what they say is their town's last chance.
With a week to go before registered Republicans head the polls on Tuesday, June 24, Essex County election workers are hard at work
Essex County will continue its occupancy tax for at least three more years. But towns want a bigger cut.
Essex County Sheriff Richard Cutting formally announced his candidacy for re-election June 3 at a press conference at the Government Center in Elizabethtown
The public is invited to attend a Primary Election Candidates’ Night for the Twenty First District Congressional seat on Wednesday, June 11, at the Hague Community Center. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. for a meet and greet session.
While the Essex County Board of Supervisors has officially voted to pass the former Frontier Town property to the town of North Hudson, obstacles remain.
In an unprecedented maneuver, a powerful political action committee is now injecting cash into a Republican primary race
A law that is expected to assure that politics remains above-board is under consideration soon by Warren County leaders.
Three weeks from primary, Matt Doheny is hitting the pavement, one doorbell at a time
- Opinion: Editorial cartoon
- 'Contact the Editor' Link
- Essex County Board of Supervisors Meeting, Monday, Nov. 7
- Essex County Ways and Means Meeting Oct. 31
- Essex County Board of Supervisors
- NY-21 GOP picks Stefanik
- Gov. Cuomo in Plattsburgh
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- U.S. District Attorneys of Northern NY, VT, NH and ME attend 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Governor Andrew Cuomo speaks in wake of Irene
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board