The iconic Long Lake Mama Bear, as originally drawn by graphic designer, artist and photographer Peter Lemon, is the focus of a new contest to celebrate the arrival of the Cycle Adirondacks tour to Long Lake on Friday, Aug. 28.
The Wild Center is preparing to open its latest addition to the public this Saturday — 1,270 feet of elevated walkway snaking through the Adirondack tree canopy called Wild Walk.
A first-ever celebration in this region of 'peace, paws and music' — that featured canine activities and Woodstock-era music — was well-received by thousands, event organizers said.
Lake George’s own Adirondack Winery will host the first ever Adirondack Wine and Food Festival this weekend at the Charles R. Wood Festival Commons on Westbrook Road in the Village.
A local health-food restaurant and smoothie bar was recently named "Rookie of the Year" by the Adirondack Regional Chamber of Commerce for opening two locations in a single year.
Punitive state rules on awarding contracts have prompted Lake George Village leaders to turn down grant money.
A local automotive service technician is awarded for his abilities and achievement in his work.
The Lotus Group is preparing to open their latest Warrensburg venture, Small Tales Early Learning Center and Daycare, accompanied by the second installment of their Lotus Loves Literacy charity initiative.
A walking tour planned for the the weekend of Saturday, June 21, will guide guests past more than 30 historic properties in the residential and civic districts of the town.
Local Transit Authority says that the Lotus Link, a daily bus service connecting Warrensburg to Lake George, Queensbury and Glens Falls, will cut into their profits and poach their ridership.
The North Creek Farmers Market is excited to open on Thursday, June 18.
Residents are invited to the Warrensburg Health Center for a community appreciation event on Saturday, June 13 at 1 p.m. to celebrate its recent opening.
A landmark Warrensburg business that's active in community affairs reigns as the Warrensburg Chamber of Commerce's 2015 Business of the Year.
Bikers at the world-renowned touring motorcycle rally Americade — including several who have attended for decades — talk about their machines, why they ride, and what Americade means to them. Award-winning comic Alonzo Bodden also talks about why he enjoys Americade, his cross-country two-wheeled trip and why he returns each year to Lake George.
Mario's Italian Restaurant owners Paul and Nancy Nichols have been recognized by Village of Lake George officials for close to four decades of ownership and service to their community.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board