Essex County Treasurer Michael Diskin has announced that Essex County will hold a Real Property Tax Foreclosure Auction of approximately 80 properties on Wednesday, Oct. 22 at the Best Western Plus Ticonderoga, located at 260 Burgoyne Road, Ticonderoga.
Clarke Dunham's lavish, detailed model train layouts and miniature cityscapes have enchanted people from all over the world — but Dunham's ambitious collection of model train displays at Pottersville's Railroads on Parade museum, considered a national tourist attraction, will be closing permanently Oct. 13 and the train layouts will be sold to pay off an investor in Dunham's enterprise.
Warrensburg braces for what's expected to be a record-breaking 'World's Largest Garage Sale'.
The Community Fund for the Gore Mountain Region (CFGMR) awarded $12,530 in grants to 17 organizations at an Aug. 29 ceremony at Garnet Hill Lodge.
New York State Commissioner of Agriculture Richard A. Ball encouraged companies that make food, drink, and other agricultural products in New York on Monday, Sept. 15 to consider exhibiting their products at the Taste NY Harvest Fest at the New York State Fairgrounds on Saturday, Nov. 1.
The Adirondack Architectural Heritage (AARCH) Awards Program annually recognizes exemplary historic preservation work throughout the Adirondack Park.
Event now recruiting groups to provide children's activities
Warrensburg's famed 'World's Largest Garage Sale' has first-ever features this year.
A public meeting to discuss ideas on local economic development is to be held Monday evening in Chestertown.
The Indian Lake Community Farmers Market continues to offer a large assortment of grown in the Adirondacks fresh produce, plants and flowers. In addition, market vendors also offer made in the Adirondacks baked goods, maple syrup, candy, jams and jellies, quilts, table runners, birch bark frames, bookshelves, quilts, fly fishing accessories and much more.
Environmentally-friendly porous pavement, boat washing stations, swimming and fishing piers with universal access, and an improved vehicle traffic flow — are all coming soon to Lake George's famed Million Dollar Beach in a $6.3 million construction project.
Salt contamination of our streams, watersheds and aquifers from aggressive use of salt in winter road maintenance has become a major threat to the ecology of the Adirondacks, local advocates warn.
It’s about that time at It’s About Thyme Farm in Olmstedville.
Warrensburg and the southern Adirondacks are poised for job growth and prosperity, an experienced regional economic development official says.
Champlain National Bank has committed, once again, to be a Pacesetter for the United Way Campaign.
Each year, the day after the Thurman Townwide Sale closes, volunteers take down the materials and store the reusable ones for the next year.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board