YMCA Camp Chingachgook is still accepting registrations for this summer for its premiere summer camp program.
Public meeting to be held for information and comments
The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation released an updated draft unit management plan (UMP) for the Camp Santanoni Historic Area to restore and maintain the historic site, Commissioner Joe Martens announced Wednesday, May 13.
A morning ritual for many has been disrupted following the Press-Republican’s decision to alter the way their newspapers are delivered to some subscribers.
Jordan Blackwood, M.D., a board-certified cardiovascular disease specialist, has joined the staff of Adirondack Cardiology, a service of Glens Falls Hospital.
A wild fire of unknown origin destroyed 63 acres and one seasonal home on Saturday, May 9. The DEC is still patrolling the grounds, controlling scattered "hot spots" on the premises.
Assemblyman Dan Stec attended a NYSHTA-sponsored legislative roundtable breakfast at the Queensbury Hotel last Friday, May 8, to provide an update on tourism-related legislation at the capitol.
The Community Fund for the Gore Mountain Region (CFGMR) is accepting applications from area schools, nonprofit organizations and local governments for its 2015 grant cycle.
A Johnsburg woman who responded to a newspaper ad for a personal loan believes she narrowly escaped losing her money to a loan scam.
At a press conference last Wednesday, April 29, Lake George Winery president and co-owner Sasha Pardy officially announced the first Adirondack Wine and Food Festival, coming to Lake George the last weekend in June
The Adirondack Park Institute, Inc. (API) has announced the formation of an Educational Enrichment Small Grants Program, which will be available to schools, youth groups and community organizations.
A vision created in 1990 is one hurdle away from becoming a reality, bringing new life to the pits and underground tunnels that put Mineville on the map.
The strange saga of how a local businessman and civic fixture conned a trusting North Country community, one nickel at a time.
An independent agency in northern Warren County is uplifting hundreds of families' lives, and benefactors of the organization talk about its remarkable outreach during its annual benefit gala.
Controversy over the pending sale of Westmount nursing home erupted again as documents were revealed that show the pending owner plans to cut staff and slash employee benefits at the facility when it is transferred to private ownership.
The Adirondack Tri-County Nursing Home honored its auxiliary last Thursday for 40 years of continuous service to the home and their residents.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board