The new medical center which will both transform downtown Warrensburg and advance health care in Northern Warren County is to be dedicated to the man who's devoted 40 years of his life to improving the health and lives of southern Adirondack residents.
Mountain Lakes continues their campaign to be included in Time Warner's cable channel lineup.
The Adirondack Park Agency (APA) will begin a public process to consider amendments to the Adirondack Park State Land Master Plan (APSLMP), including those associated with the Essex Chain of Lakes, the agency announced today at its monthly board meeting.
The fifth annual Lights On Artisan Fair will be held Dec. 6 from 11 to 3 p.m. at the Copperfield Inn.
Denton Publications has announced the hiring of a new staff reporter along with welcoming an intern from Ticonderoga High School.
Applications are now available for businesses to be listed in the 2015 Minerva Business and Recreation Brochure.
Warrensburg's Worlds Largest Garage Sale is back, and it's expected to have the biggest collection of yard sales and vendors ever.
Essex County Treasurer Michael Diskin has announced that Essex County will hold a Real Property Tax Foreclosure Auction of approximately 80 properties on Wednesday, Oct. 22 at the Best Western Plus Ticonderoga, located at 260 Burgoyne Road, Ticonderoga.
Clarke Dunham's lavish, detailed model train layouts and miniature cityscapes have enchanted people from all over the world — but Dunham's ambitious collection of model train displays at Pottersville's Railroads on Parade museum, considered a national tourist attraction, will be closing permanently Oct. 13 and the train layouts will be sold to pay off an investor in Dunham's enterprise.
Warrensburg braces for what's expected to be a record-breaking 'World's Largest Garage Sale'.
The Community Fund for the Gore Mountain Region (CFGMR) awarded $12,530 in grants to 17 organizations at an Aug. 29 ceremony at Garnet Hill Lodge.
New York State Commissioner of Agriculture Richard A. Ball encouraged companies that make food, drink, and other agricultural products in New York on Monday, Sept. 15 to consider exhibiting their products at the Taste NY Harvest Fest at the New York State Fairgrounds on Saturday, Nov. 1.
The Adirondack Architectural Heritage (AARCH) Awards Program annually recognizes exemplary historic preservation work throughout the Adirondack Park.
Event now recruiting groups to provide children's activities
Warrensburg's famed 'World's Largest Garage Sale' has first-ever features this year.
A public meeting to discuss ideas on local economic development is to be held Monday evening in Chestertown.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board