- It’s over | Little Bits | 14 hours, 39 minutes ago
- Superintendent, 11 others placed on leave in escape investigation | 15 hours, 3 minutes ago
- A time for celebration and change | Thoughts from Behind the Pressline | 20 hours, 39 minutes ago
- Guard charged in connection with escape appears in court | 1 day, 8 hours ago
- Sweat captured, authorities eager for answers | 2 days, 9 hours ago
- Autopsy: Matt died from skull fractures, brain injuries | 2 days, 12 hours ago
- Search area expands as Sweat remains at large | 3 days, 4 hours ago
Superintendent, 11 others placed on leave in escape investigation 15 hours, 3 minutes ago
Guard charged in connection with escape appears in court 1 day, 8 hours ago
Sweat captured, authorities eager for answers 2 days, 9 hours ago
Search area expands as Sweat remains at large 3 days, 4 hours ago
Cough sealed escaped convict's fate 4 days, 2 hours ago
Matt shot dead, Sweat on the run 4 days, 9 hours ago
Garcia throws hat in ring for Supreme Court 4 days, 13 hours ago
- Preston's golden goal gives Blue Bombers third straight C title
- AuSable Valley falls to NAC in C girls final
- End of the season
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Anthony DiNardo
- Wrestling: Dylan v. Dillon
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Marcus Ramundo
- Wrestling: Dylan Baker v. Luis Weierbach
- Championship weekend
- 2015 Times-Enterprise softball team
- Gore baseball announces results
- Montcalm Mile expects to draw record field
- Gore baseball results
- Section VII teams shut out in bids for baseball, softball states
Lifestyle and Entertainment
- Gardener seeks volunteers
- Fourth of July activities set for Indian Lake
- ‘Woof Stock’ draws crowd to Chestertown
- New EPA study: Trout and salmon will vanish by 2100 without action on climate change
- The last eastern cougar | Notes from the North Woods
Letters to the Editor
- Originality means more
- Senators stop the haters
- Solarize the Tri-Lakes
- Have fun without drinking and driving
- A response
- Superintendent, 11 others placed on leave in escape investigation
- Guard charged in connection with escape appears in court
- Sweat captured, authorities eager for answers
- Autopsy: Matt died from skull fractures, brain injuries
- Search area expands as Sweat remains at large
- ‘Woof Stock’ draws crowd to Chestertown
- Adirondack Wine and Food Festival coming to Lake George
- Juicin Jar named 'Rookie of the Year'
- Lake George Village board rebuffs $50,000 grant due to state rules
- Krystal Chrysler employee honored for expertise
Three high-ranking officials at Clinton Correctional, including the superintendent, have been suspended alongside nine security staffers, the state announced on Tuesday.
Gene Palmer, the guard arrested in connection with the inmate escape from maximum security prison earlier this month, has waived his right to a felony hearing.
Remaining prison escapee David Sweat was shot by a state trooper and taken into custody on Sunday. Authorities are keen for answers.
Richard Matt died from severe skull fractures and brain injuries after three gunshots to the head, according to his autopsy report.
Authorities continued their search Saturday for the lone surviving escaped convict on Saturday, expanding their search to a 22 square mile area south of Malone.
While searchers detected movement as they searched for a killer, it was a cough that sealed Richard Matt’s fate. He never even got to fire a shot, nor did he say a word, before his death.
Police have shot and killed escaped murderer Richard Matt and are close to closing in on David Sweat
One of four candidates seeking Fourth District judgeship
The Former District Attorney of Essex County has put her hat back into the political ring, announcing a run for state Supreme Court.
The temporary attorney for the guard who has been arrested in connection with the escape has cryptically alluded to a “true story” coming out once the case makes its way through the courts,
Gun-owners disagree with official's take on cabins and weapons
Following speculation that David Sweat and Richard Matt may have found a shotgun from a hunting cabin, some weapons owners call the scenario unlikely.
The Town of Indian Lake’s Independence Day Celebration Weekend will take place Saturday, July 4.
The Southern Adirondack Library System recently released 2014 statistics on library usages.
CO's attorney: 'I'm shocked by charges'
Clinton Correctional Facility officer Gene Palmer has officially been charged in connection with the escape of two inmates for the maximum security prison almost three weeks ago.
Gene Palmer, an officer at Clinton Correctional who was suspended last week, was arrested on Wednesday in connection with the escape of two inmates earlier this month.